Using Pre-wash removes various stains/heavy soil from all fabrics.
Pre-wash is a concentrated formula ideal for the removal of stains that ordinary washing cant clean like grease, fat, oil, food, cuff and color grim,lipstick,grass,tea and coffee stains.
Pre-wash will not fade colour fast material and safe on washable fabric. It can also be used as a stand-alone laundry detergent.
- SPOT REMOVING: use undiluted and cover the spot using a spray bottle
- Allow 15 minutes and wash as usual.
- Do not allow to dry, before washing.
- FOR TOUGH DIRT, WET INK AND WET PAINT:use undiluted and leave over night to soak.
- For best result do not use any other detergent on the spot prior to pre-wash.
- LAUNDRY: Add 150ml to 5kg washing load.
- No other washing detergent required.