A consortium of high bacterial specification, multi-strain, spore-based concentrate formulas for onward manufacture.
• Most formulators have the capability of producing liquid products; these products allow formulators to have a presence in the lucrative biological grease trap product market without extensive specialist knowledge
• The most common ‘bio’ products in the industrial, institutional and consumer markets are liquids - the GT concentrates series is designed specifically for this use • Simple format that can easily be diluted in water, while a simple dilution format allows for easy calculation
• Concentrates are easy to handle and store
• Highly effective and proven natural technology
• Reduces the requirement and frequency of mechanical treatment to unblock drains due to grease build-up
• The product can be sold to service companies to be retailed as part of their regular maintenance service programs
• Grease is partially degraded by the time it reaches treatment plants, reducing system overload
- NF = Non-formulated
- Improving septic and waste degradation
- Cleaning and odour control
- making this product technologically the most advanced on the South African market.
Bio-Tech GTX 20 NF Concentrate DATASHEET