10 times 'Concentrated Fully Formulated bio-enzyme formulation with 6 enzymes for cleaning and odour control (General purpose of all surfaces).
Bio-Tech GTX 10 microbial consortium demonstrates superior enzyme performance for use in multiple applications. Bio-Tech GTX 10 exhibits a broad range of degradation capabilities needed for a multi-purpose product efficacious in the maintenance of drain line and grease traps.
- Improving septic and waste degradation
- Cleaning and odor control
- Making this product technologically the most advanced on the South African market.
The BioTech microbial consortium range demonstrates superior enzyme performance for use in multiple applications. Bio-Tech products exhibit a broad range of degradation capabilities needed for a multipurpose product efficacious in the maintenance of drain lines and grease traps, improving septic and waste degradation, and cleaning and odour control; making these products technologically the most advanced on the South African market. These products contain six strains of Bacilli and six enzymes with exceptionally high colony-forming spores.
• Drain lines – degrades and eliminates organics found in drain lines, regular addition maintains a cleaner and odour-free system
• Septic and waste treatment – maintains effective activity in septic systems, eliminating the need for excessive pumping, eliminates odours caused by incomplete digestion of malodorous volatile fatty acids
• Bathroom cleaning and odour control – penetrate cracks, crevices and pores of surfaces where organics accumulate, removing the organics and leaving a visually cleaner surface, provides long term odour control by removing the organics that cause odours, prevents their return
- 5 Liter