Our bugs eat yours
Biotech Bathroom Cleaner is designed as an aid to clean, sanitize and deodorize bathrooms, keeping them fresh. Our specialized bio-enzymatic formula contains good bacteria that eliminates organic waste, reduces odor and cleans soiled areas.
When you don't really need to flush, and saving water is at the top of your "to-do" list, use a couple of sprays of our Bathroom Cleaner and let the yellow mellow without the smell or the germs.
Biotech Bathroom Cleaner produces seven separate enzymes to ensure your bugs and organic materials are demolished, leaving surfaces that are biologically cleaned. With our bug-eating product, cracks, crevices, and pores are penetrated, removing the harmful organics and bad bacteria that accumulate there.
A natural citrus fragrance in an easy to hold, 500ml foaming spray bottle.
Features & Benefits:
- Penetrates cracks, crevices and pores of surfaces, removing the organics
- Leaves a visually cleaner surface
- Provides long term odour control by removing the organics that cause odours and preventing their return
- Safe, non-toxic and environmentally friendly
- Soft Water: <94%
- Bacillus Subtillus Bacteria: <5%
- Bacillus consortium producing the following enzymes:
- Protease – breaks down proteins (e.g. meat, excreted/secreted proteins) in amino acids.
- Lipase – breaks down fats/grease in fatty acids and glycerol.
- Amylase – starch acts as a glue for dirt – amylases catalyse the break-down of starch in sugars which are then further used as a food source by the bacillus.
- Cellulase – breaks down cellulosic material.
- Urease - catalyzes the hydrolysis of urea in break-down products.
- Esterase - splits esters into acid and an alcohol in a chemical reaction with water called hydrolysis. Esters have characteristic odours most of which are pleasant/fruity, however, can also include onion/garlic and worse odours.
- Xylanase – help in breaking down plant cell walls.
- What this means – the bacillus use the multitude of enzymes produced to break down the components of malodour and staining to provide microbial cleaning at the smallest level of dirt/contamination naturally.
- Plant-based surfactants
A bacillus consortium that produces seven separate enzymes, Neutralized Sulphonic Acid, Alcohol Ethoxylate (C9-C11), Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Natural Fragrance, Styrene/ Acrylamide Emulsion, Soft Water, Alkyl Poly Glucoside
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: