Green liquid, supplied in a 500ml, easy to use a squirt bottle or in bulk 5liter or 25liter.
Although automatic dishwashers are common in many homes today, manual dishwashing (MDW) is still quite prevalent. In fact, even in homes with a dishwasher, pots, pans, and other kitchenware often still need scrubbing or soaking before becoming completely clean – and MDW detergents are commonly added to the soak; but most people perceive dishwashing and soaking processes as tedious and laborious. Enzymes in MDW detergents can take significant scrubbing effort out of the manual dishwashing process and dramatically increase the effectiveness of soaking by more than 50%, while still respecting skin sensitivity and removing even the most stubborn burnt-on food soils.
Features & Benefits:
- Highly active - only small amounts of dishwashing liquid required
- Remains highly active in both hard and soft water, and in warm or cold water
- Free rinsing - dishes can be left to air dry without streaking
- Biodegradable surfactants
- Contains a pleasant, fresh fragrance
- Will not dry out your hands and skin
- Contains no caustic
- Anti-rust compound prevents rusting/pitting on metals
- Bio-friendly (biocide) preservative system
- Safe, non-toxic and environmentally friendly
- Contains enzymes and plant-based surfactants:
- Protease – breaks down proteins (e.g. meat, excreted/secreted proteins) into amino acids.
- Lipase – breaks down fats/grease into fatty acids and glycerol. If not broken down, fats can go rancid and lead to off-odours and blocked drains/fat grease traps.
- Amylase – starch acts as a glue for dirt – amylases catalyze the break-down of starch into sugars.
- Plant-based surfactants
Alkyl Poly Glucoside, Soft Water, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Ethoxylate (C9-C11), Neutralised Sulphonic Acid – 22%,10% 1,2-Benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one, Green Colourant, Lauryl Amine Oxide, Lemon Dish, Alpha-Amylase, Lipase, Protease, Sodium Sesqucarbonated
ODORITE ULTRA DISHWASHING LIQUID DATASHEET