1. Fill kettle with water until element is covered
2. Add 100ml of descaler(250-500ml for urns).
3. Biol content in kettle and switch off after boiled.
4. Leave for a maximum of 5 minutes and pour into drain.
5. Rinse with cold water.
6. Boil kettle once with clean water to remove any traces of cleaner.
7.Repeat if necessary.
1. Pour 100ml descaler into iron and fill with water.
2. Heat as normal and iron on a cold cloth until no discharged of scale is visible.
3. Rinse with cold ware.
1. Check that machine is empty.
2. Pour 500ml descaler into bottom of machine and not into the dispenser.
3. Select longest wash cycle without pre-rinse and allow machine to complete the cycle.
- 1 Liter