To reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission
CleaningDepot will deliver essentials during the National COVID-19 lockdown. Our business has been awarded a permit to conduct business.
We are grateful for your business and will continue to communicate any changes to our business processes.
- HEIGHTENED OUR HYGIENE MEASURES
- MADE ALL DELIVERIES CONTACTLESS
With the emergence of COVID-19 in South Africa on 5 March 2020, a national state of disaster has been declared. We take the situation extremely seriously and wish to assure you of our commitment to providing the safest possible shopping environment for online customers, as well as for our staff who make online shopping possible.
Taking guidance from the World Health Organisation(WHO) and the National Department of Health, Cleaningdepot has taken the following precautionary measures to reduce the risk of virus transmission. We value the health of our staff and customers.
- Drivers will keep a safe distance, while engaging with customers
- All drivers will sanitise their hands, before and after making deliveries, and have been trained on social distancing.
Personal Protective Equipment
Our warehouse and delivery partners have all been supplied with hand and surface sanitisers.
Our delivery partners are issued with use personal protective equipment (masks, sanitizer, gloves).
Sanitize and Disinfect
Products are sanitized prior shipment and upon delivery with surface disinfectant.
- A safe distance will be kept with our customers.
- We have made it easy for you to request no-contact delivery, meaning your delivery person will leave your order at the door.
- Avoid contact when retrieving your order.